This Page

has been moved to new address

Zoya Kelly

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Zoya Kelly

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Zoya Kelly

My Zoya order came today (well, the first of two)! I finally got my hands on Kelly. You've all seen this one already...it's a slate gray creme.

Two coats, no topcoat (and please excuse my cuticles).






The formula was great, and it's so shiny it doesn't even need a topcoat.

I also got Pinta and Shawn. I'll post those in the next couple of days.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 18, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! You picked some pretty ones. I can't wait to see Pinta on you :)

 
At January 19, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Yup, you picked three great colors (I have those too)! Kelly looks beautiful on you!

 
At January 22, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home