This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze Grape Crush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze Grape Crush

Monday, January 17, 2011

China Glaze Grape Crush

This beauty is from the Platinum Series Collection. I have no idea what year it was released. It's a dark purple with lots of multi-colored microglitter.

Two coats, no topcoat.






Check out the glitter (sorry these are blurry, but my macro setting sucks)



With flash


This is another polish I purchased from the display shelf of a nail salon. It was thick and gloopy at first, but once I thinned it, the formula was great. It was opaque in one coat. It dries to a sheen, but it's definitely not shiny without a topcoat, and it feels rough to the touch. Still, I have no complaints about this one. I feel like I found a buried treasure. :-)

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

Cut it out, you do not own this!!
Ahhh I am so so jealous, it's such a big lemming of mine. It looks so beautiful on you!

 
At January 17, 2011 at 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It look great on you! China Glaze polishes never dry on me :(

 
At January 17, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

(Whispering and sneaking in Nail Noirs polish collection to grab all my lemmings because she has them) Lol!!

Girl, Don't you know I want this polish? It's just beautiful on you! Yes, you have found a treasure :D

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

What a fabulous find. I love some of these old lacquers that you dig up. How do you do it?

 
At January 18, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

@rmcandlelight & Lacquer Ware...Just pure luck I think! I got brave and convinced the nail salon lady to sell them to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home