This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI You Don't Know Jacques

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: OPI You Don't Know Jacques

Thursday, January 13, 2011

OPI You Don't Know Jacques

This shade was released as part of the 2008 OPI France Collection. All I can say is that it's amazing. Then again, I haven't met an OPI creme that wasn't amazing.

YDKJ is the color of a mushroom. That's it. No shimmer, no glitter, no duochrome. Just a mushroom creme. It doesn't sound all that great, but on the nail, it's chic and sexy. Several taupes and greyed out purples were released in that time period, but this one was a standout.

Three coats, no topcoat.







It's so glossy and smooth. The formula was a tad on the watery side, which is why I needed three coats, but I have no other complaints.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 13, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Rory said...

Hi I tagged you for the Stylish Blogger Award. http://www.varnishvixen.com/2011/01/ive-been-tagged-for-stylish-blogger.html

 
At January 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you so much VV! I'm truly honored. Now I just have to think of something to write...I'm not that interesting lol!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Beautiful, classy color!

 
At April 1, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

blues, browns, and pinks have a special place in my heart. This is gorge!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home