This Page

has been moved to new address

Old NsOTD (cont.)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Old NsOTD (cont.)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Old NsOTD (cont.)

China Glaze Wagon Trail

This was my absolute favorite polish from the Rodeo Diva collection. WT has a black base with tons of fine gold shimmer. What's great about it is that the gold shimmer makes it look olive green. Absolutely gorgeous!





China Glaze DV8

Turquoise holo. Two coats, Seche Vite on top. For some reason, this was chippy on me. I think I got one day out of it.





Orly Glam

Deep red jelly with silver microglitter. This is two coats, but I probably could have used a third. Seche Vite on top.

This is actually one of my favorite reds. I don't care for most reds because I don't think they go well with my skintone, but this one has personality.





Misa Blueberry Glaze





Happy painting!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2011 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG you have blueberry glaze. It's one of my lemmings. It's gorgous on you :D

 
At January 11, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you so much!

 
At January 25, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Dye-A-Graham said...

'Wagon Trail' looks identical to Sally Hansen 'Sequin Scandal', which I love!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home