This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze Blue Sparrow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze Blue Sparrow

Thursday, January 6, 2011

China Glaze Blue Sparrow

This is one of my favorite blues. Blue Sparrow is from the 2008 Ink collection. It's royal blue with lots of turquoise glitter. Behold:




It was a little thick, but not so much that I couldn't work with it. This is two coats. It dries matte, and even with one coat of Seche Vite, the finish was still a little bumpy. Even so, it was well worth it because this polish is amazing.

Happy Painting!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I could never get my nails to look like that doing it myself:( lol

 
At January 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! I'm sure you could...my technique was pretty bad when I first started, but over time and with practice, it definitely gets better.

 
At February 19, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger For Me, It Works... said...

Another one I may need to add to my collection. Very Pretty.

 
At February 21, 2011 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home