This Page

has been moved to new address

Old NsOTD

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Old NsOTD

Friday, January 7, 2011

Old NsOTD

I have tons of old NOTD pics, but some of them look like crap. I've since gotten a little better at taking pictures so the bulk of my postings will be new swatches. I did find some old ones that don't look too bad, and I'll share those now.

OPI Dating a Royal

This is royal blue creme goodness. Two coats, Seche Vite on top.




China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise

This has a turquoise base with turquoise shimmer. Two coats, Seche Vite on top.




Essie Charmeuse

Baby pink base with very subtle pink shimmer. This one was a little streaky, but it evened out by the third coat. This is three coats, Seche Vite on top.


See the pretty shimmer?




NYC Molten Metal

This was one of the those polishes that had a ton of buzz surrounding it's release. I think I scoured every CVS and Walgreens within a 10 mile radius to find it.

It's hard to describe, but it appears to have a greyish/tan base with lots of silver glitter. It really does look like molten metal. This is three coats, Seche Vite on top.





Wet N' Wild Quartz of Course

This has a fuchsia base with gold shimmer. Very pretty and the formula was great. Not too shabby for a cheapie brand! Two coats, Seche Vite on top.


With flash:



OPI Designer Series Glamour

Blue base with lots and lots of rainbow holo glitter. It's beautiful. My pics don't do it justice. Two coats, Seche Vite on top.





Happy Painting!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 7, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Dating a Royal is a blue I've been wanting for a while (though I'm sure I have a dupe in my huge stash!) It's gorgeous on you!

 
At January 8, 2011 at 3:11 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ABOP! I want to say CG Bermuda Breakaway is pretty close to it but I haven't seen them side by side.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger For Me, It Works... said...

I have been trying to decide on a medium blue creme and it is between OPI Dating a Royal and ChG Bermuda Breakaway. The appear to be very close in color. This is a pretty color on you. Grace and Peace.

 
At March 10, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! I think they're close too. There's an Orly that's close, but forgot the name. I love the shade.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home