This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI NYPD Beet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: OPI NYPD Beet

Monday, January 10, 2011

OPI NYPD Beet

This shade is from the 2000 New York City Colors collection. It's aptly named, as the base is beet colored. I don't know about you, but beets were never my favorite food or color. What makes this polish gorgeous is the pink shimmer.

Three coats, no topcoat.




With flash


The formula was near perfect (after thinning, of course). I could have gotten away with two coats, but I detected some light spots so I did a third for good measure. This is one of the polishes I got on my nail salon ambush, and it was well worth the haggling.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2011 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is sooo pretty! LOl! at the beets. It's funny because I was a picky eater as a child but liked beets. Isn't that crazy. Ha Ha! I love the color too.

I think this polish is considered HTF...I haven't seen it anywhere :D

 
At January 11, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

LOL!

I think it is pretty HTF. Why does OPI discontinue some of their best shades? Hopefully they will do another rerelease of their more popular ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home