This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede

Sunday, January 9, 2011

OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede

I know you've seen this a million times, but one more time won't hurt!

The orignal HTAT was part of the OPI Espana collection. HTAT Suede was released as part of the OPI Suede collection. She's forest green, shimmery, and matte.

I bought this from my local Kroger just before Christmas, and I'm glad I did because this polish was perfect for the holiday season. It reminded me of an undecorated Christmas tree. Velvety, lush, and textured are the words I'd use to describe it.

Three coats, no topcoat.




Then I added Revlon Colorstay topcoat and this polish came alive like a Christmas tree with lights (I know, that's corny!).



The formula was great, it dried in three minutes, and I had no issues with chips.

Before HTAT, the only mattes I had ever been impressed by were by Manglaze. OPI did an amazing job, I must say. This will definitely not be my last purchase from the Suede collection.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2011 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful, I have the regular one but want the suede. Will have to order it on ebay haven't seen it at my nail supply store.

 
At January 11, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Are you in the US? Try Kroger. They usually get the newest OPIs. My Kroger has an entire display of them and nobody buys them. I think I'm the only addict in my area lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home