This Page

has been moved to new address

Zoya Harley

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Zoya Harley

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zoya Harley

I love this polish so much. It's not terribly unique (China Glaze just came out with a similar shade in their Anchors Away collection, and OPI released one last year), but it's pretty and that's all that matters.

Harley is light gray with what looks like very fine silver and black shimmery particles. Boy, do I suck at descriptions LOL. Anyway, it all comes together to look like cement. That doesn't sound very pretty, but it is.

Three coats, no topcoat.





Formula wise, it was ok. I had a bit of cuticle drag, but it was fine by the third coat.

Why do I love this polish? Because it looks dirty. I love the dirty look of darker or contrasting glitter/shimmer. The very first polish I ever saw like this was China Glaze sprinkles, and I've been in love ever since. It's also why I love Falling Star.

Am I the only one who likes it dirty? LOL

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home