This Page

has been moved to new address

Color Club Revvvolution

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Color Club Revvvolution

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Color Club Revvvolution

I love Color Clubs. The quality is great, the range of colors is great, and best of all, the price is great. I'm a frugal person by nature, so it feels good to get salon quality polish for just $3 a bottle.

Revvvolution is a black holo from the Femme Fatale collection. Apparently, it's pretty close to OPI My Private Jet, but since I don't have MPJ, I can't make a proper comparison.

On its own merits, Revvvolution is pretty cool. It applied like butter and was opaque in one coat. I always do two coats out of habit, but I truly only needed one. No topcoat.



With flash



In regular light, the polish just looks gray. You pretty much have to either be in direct sunlight or under really bright indoor lighting to get the holo effect.

Happy painting!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home