This Page

has been moved to new address

Purple holos: China Glaze LOL and Octa Gone Wild

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Purple holos: China Glaze LOL and Octa Gone Wild

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Purple holos: China Glaze LOL and Octa Gone Wild

China Glaze Octa Gone Wild is from the Kaleidoscope collection, and LOL is from the OMG! collection. Both have rainbow holographic glitter in a purple base.

Both sets of pics are two coats, no topcoat.

Octa Gone Wild







LOL





I prefer LOL because it has more depth and the holo effect is more pronounced. Octa Gone Wild is more blingy, but it's just not as pretty to me.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the handle on LOL is beat all the way up. I couldn't get it open so I had my husband take his pliers to it. He tried for awhile, then told me "That's not gonna open".

O RLY?

I got it open. We both knew I was going to get it open. There's no way I was going to have a polish in my stash...sitting in the box...mocking me...taunting me...feeling superior to me. Not on my watch!

In the end, putting the bottle under hot running water for two minutes did the trick lol.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 13, 2011 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Both are pretty...ee will do anything to open up a bottle of polish. Lol! I guess you might have to get some silver paint to repaint the top if it bothers you.

 
At January 13, 2011 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

I know that's right! That bottle was not going to get the best of me lol.

 
At January 15, 2011 at 11:57 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Glad you got it open! These are both gorgeous!

 
At March 12, 2011 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Amber P. said...

LOL! I could so see me opening it in all kinds of weird ways. My bottle of IDK had a run-in with my acetone.... There's a bald spot on the lod.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home