This Page

has been moved to new address

Ten Followers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Ten Followers!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ten Followers!

As of today, I have ten followers! Any blogger knows this is an exciting moment. This means people out there actually care about what you're writing.

Thank you to everyone who is following me, thank you to those who read my posts, thank you to those who comment, and thank you to those who just happen to stumble across my blog. It really means a lot.

6 Comments:

At January 12, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I want to thank you for finding me :)

 
At January 12, 2011 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Awesome blog....keep those posts coming. :)

 
At January 12, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you so much for reading!

@rmcandlelight: I saw those pretty nails when you commented on another blog and I had to check you out!

@Lacquerware: Same to you! I just added you to my blogroll.

 
At January 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Sally Mae said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 14, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Sally Mae said...

Congrats...love your blog...love your Fokti as well...best of luck!!!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 1:58 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Great start! Congrats. Before you know it that no. will multiply!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home