This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI Changing of the Garnet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: OPI Changing of the Garnet

Saturday, January 15, 2011

OPI Changing of the Garnet

I've said before that I don't like most reds on me. So why do I have so many of them in my stash? Weird.

Anyway, this is OPI Changing of the Garnet. This shade was part of the 2002 European Collection. It's a deep, wine colored red with gold shimmer.

Two coats, no topcoat.





The gold shimmer gives this polish kind of a glowing ember effect. That said, I don't like it. It does nothing for me and I find it more interesting looking than pretty. This one is definitely in my bottom 5 OPI polishes.

Formula-wise, it was ok. I had to thin it because of its age (I snagged it from a nail salon), but the opacity was fine.

What polishes are in your bottom 5?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Reds aren't one of my favorites either but I like them when I put them on. I'm now buying a few of them. Do you have Barielle's Elle Spell...it's a gorgeous one. I think this one looks good on you. One of my Opi's that's in my bottom 5 is 'bronze to perfection' didn't really care for it on me.

 
At January 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

I don't have that Barielle, but I looked it up and it's really pretty. Gold and bronze look like crap on me, so I have a couple of those in my bottom five too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home