This Page

has been moved to new address

I've been tagged for the Stylish Blogger Award!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: I've been tagged for the Stylish Blogger Award!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've been tagged for the Stylish Blogger Award!





Woo hoo! I was tagged for the Stylish Blogger award by Varnish Vixen, whose blog is awesome (seriously, check it out). This means so much to me. I've been reading nail blogs for years and only started mine a week ago, but I'm already getting to know some of you ladies and I feel like I'm part of the nail community. I appreciate all of my fellow bloggers, and my readers. Thank you!

These are the rules:

1. Thank and link the person who gave it to you,
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers and let them know about it.

Here are seven random facts about me:

1) I'm a sugar addict. I get cranky and mean when I don't have something sweet in the house. I bake pretty often and I've been known to eat half a cake, two thirds of a pan of brownies, or an entire bag of crullers.

2) I have a 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old son, and I loved my labors with both of them. Childbirth made me feel like superwoman, and I'd give birth 10 more times just to have that experience again. Did I mention that I enjoyed the epidurals as well? ;-)

3) I will receive my bachelor's degree in African American studies in May 2011. This is a long time coming for me, and I'm so excited!

4) I have sensory issues. I seriously can't eat off of certain types of dishes, I can't drink from certain types of cups, I can't wear stockings without feeling like bugs are crawling up my legs, and wearing scarves and turtlenecks makes me anxious.

5) I played the drums in my high school marching band. Bass drum during sophmore year, and tenor drum junior and senior year (section leader!). I was 5 feet tall and weighed 100 pounds soaking wet, so that was quite the sight. I worked it out, though.

6) I'm in love with two men. My wonderful husband, and Idris Elba.

7) I sing. I would never want to be famous though. My dream is to sing at a lounge on a Friday night, just me and an acoustic guitar for accompaniment.

Here are my 15 blog choices for this award!

All You Desire
Another Bottle of Polish
Bright Lights, Big Color
Chloe's Nails
Enamel Girl
Konad-alicious!
Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes
Nail Galore
Nails Beautiqued
Nothing Personail
PolishMeHappy!!!!
The Phalanges Files
The Polished Perfectionist
The Swatchaholic
What Katie Did Her Polish

3 Comments:

At January 13, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! :D

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

You're welcome! You're one of my favorites.:-)

 
At January 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Rory said...

Hahaha! I feel the same way about tights and turtle necks! I hate them both!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home