This Page

has been moved to new address

Confetti Happy Birthday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Confetti Happy Birthday

Friday, January 14, 2011

Confetti Happy Birthday

I saw a new polish display at CVS the other day: Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color. They cost $1.99 and there were lots of really pretty colors. I had no idea what they would be like, formula-wise, so I only bought one. Happy Birthday is a dark purple jelly with lavender and silver micro-glitter.

Three coats, no topcoat.






The formula wasn't too bad for cheapie polish. I definitely needed three coats for evenness, and even then, I could still see some sparse light areas. It dried pretty quickly to a nice, glossy finish.

I plan to go back and buy more. When I do, I'll post some swatches.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 14, 2011 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

I like the confetti line but have to get it through a dear friend as we have no CVS in the area. I have this color and wore it on my birthday. :) Looks awesome on you...nice rich and deep color.

 
At January 15, 2011 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! So, how late am I? It's probably not new at all, right? LOL

Story of my life. :-)

 
At January 15, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This line has lots of pretty ones. The news is that SH was sueing them so everyone is buying them before they stop making them. I have lots of them. Lol!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

LOL! Well I need to grab a few more soon. I'm still kicking myself for not buying up all the Illamasquas when Walgreens got rid of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home