This Page

has been moved to new address

Brown-y Sunday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Brown-y Sunday

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brown-y Sunday

I just felt like some brown picspam today!

Essie Decadent Diva

This one was from the 2007 Glamour Girl Collection. It's a deep brown with bronze shimmer. It's pretty straightforward and not terribly unique. Three coats, no topcoat.








Color Club Black-ish

Blacki-ish is from the Haute Browns Collection. I'm not sure why this is called Black-ish, since it's reddish-brown with gold shimmer. It's very pretty in the bottle, but less so on the nail. Two coats, no topcoat.



Now, we get to my favorites.

China Glaze Side Saddle.

This one was part of the excellent Rodeo Diva Collection. It's coffee brown with very pronounced gold shimmer. It's so gorgeous. Two coats, no topcoat (I probably should have done three coats...please excuse the sparse area on my pinky).




The last one is my all-time favorite from the brown family.

China Glaze Ingrid

This one is what You Don't Know Jacques would be if it were a tad lighter and had gorgeous gold microglitter. It was released as part of the 2010 Vintage Vixen Collection. It's stunning. Three coats, no topcoat.






Formula-wise, the Essie was the easiest to work with and the three coats dried within a few minutes. The China Glazes were next, with Color Club bringing up the rear.

Happy Painting!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Candice said...

Beautiful! You make me want to break away from my usual light/nude colors.

 
At February 4, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Hey Candice! Yes, I think you should branch out a little. I can see you in some vampy colors. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home