This Page

has been moved to new address

Color Club Gossip Column

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Color Club Gossip Column

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Color Club Gossip Column

Gossip Column is a deep teal creme. It was released as part of the 2010 Rebel Debutante Collection. I just love Color Clubs. Great quality at a great price.

Two coats, no topcoat.




The formula was amazing. It was opaque in one coat, but of course I did two out of habit. I absolutely love this color, but OPI Ski Teal We Drop is still on my wishlist. I mean, it's an OPI creme. I have to have it. But make no mistake, GC is awesome.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 6:25 PM , Blogger For Me, It Works... said...

I am expecting my Trans Design shipment on Monday and Ski Teal We Drop is part of that shipment...yippee!!!!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

I was so sad this color wasn't in the sets released to Ross for the corresponding collection because it's stunning! I think it's similar to one of the AA polishes I have, so that's my consolation for now. It's lovely on you!

 
At January 15, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no experience with Color Club nail polishes but this one looks amazing! Thank you for the award you gave me! I'm new to your blog and I think you are having some great swatches and your nails are beautiful! Welcome to the blog world!! :)

 
At January 16, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love Color Club lacquers and I often find their pigments are so rich I can get away with 1 coat which makes them more awesome to me. This is an excellent color on you and such a rich creme.

 
At January 16, 2011 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

@For Me It Works...I'll be on the lookout for those swatches!

@ABOP...you have Color Clubs at your Ross? I'm jealous!

@Katie...thank you for the compliments, and you're welcome for the award. Love your blog.

@Lacquer Ware...I agree. Color Clubs are great!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you order this online or can you find it in stores? I like this one!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

You can order color clubs from either Transdesign.com, 8ty8beauty.com, or Head2Toebeauty.com.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home