This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI Royal Rajah Ruby

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: OPI Royal Rajah Ruby

Sunday, January 23, 2011

OPI Royal Rajah Ruby

This beauty is from the OPI India Collection. I wasn't all that impressed by the collection after looking at swatches on various nail blogs, but I knew I had to have this one. For me, this was definitely the standout of the collection. It's a blackened red with red shimmer.

Two coats, no topcoat.







The formula was fantastic and I got great wear out of this. I've kept this on as long as 6 days with no chipping.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2011 at 11:02 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Gorgeous on you! I can't seem to get into colors like this - though I have tons - may have to give one a try.

 
At January 27, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! Girl, just pick a day and swatch them all, then post them so I can drool over your nails lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home