This Page

has been moved to new address

Zoya Shawn

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Zoya Shawn

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Zoya Shawn

This has been a pretty sucky week for me. I've been battling a stomach virus, which unfortunately makes this shade pretty appropriate. Zoya Shawn is a lovely pea-green creme.

Two coats, no topcoat.





The formula was fine and it dried very quickly. As you can see, the finish is nice and glossy. I absolutely love this color. Oddly enough, I've never been all that impressed by Zoya, but these last three cremes I got really made a believer out of me.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

I picked this up last night but then decided on something else instead. It's so gorgeous on you!

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ABOP! I'm not a big green person, but I saw this and had to have it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home