This Page

has been moved to new address

Pretty in pink

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Pretty in pink

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pretty in pink

I apologize in advance for the picture quality. For the life of me, I cannot take good pictures of pink polishes.

Anyway, first up is China Glaze Strawberry Fields. It has a berry pink base with gold shimmer. This was released with the Summer Days collection, and it's one of those glass-flecked polishes China Glaze is so famous for.

The first pic is probably the most color accurate. Two coats, no topcoat.






Bhorgese Paradiso Pink

This is my first Bhorgese polish. I don't generally buy them because they're $8, but I got this on clearance from Walgreens for $2.79. If only I'd gone earlier; this was one of only two polishes left in the display, so they probably had all of them clearanced. I hate that I missed it!

I had been looking for a replacement for my OPI Strawberry Margarita, which I finished this past summer, and I think this is a good one. It's not a dupe, but it's a pretty bright pink creme and I know it will look great on my toes this summer.

Three coats, no topcoat.





The formula was comparable to Strawberry Margarita, and the finish was just as shiny. Overall, I was impressed and I can definitely see myself buying more. Bhorghese Almondine is one of my biggest lemmings.

Happy painting!




Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Rory said...

I love both of these colors, but the China Glaze won is a beyond awesome...I'm going to have to pick this up!

 
At January 19, 2011 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Mína said...

Strawberry fields is amazing! One of my favorite pinks :)

 
At January 19, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are so pretty!!

 
At January 22, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies! I agree, Strawberry Fields is really amazing.

 
At February 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger marox79 said...

I got Strawberry Fields on my toes right now. On you it seems to be kind of a nude pink, on me it looks a lot more vibrant, like the bottle pic at the end of your post.

 
At February 21, 2011 at 2:36 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Yeah, my old camera sucked very much. I plan to re-swatch and photograph some of these old pics. It's definitely a lot more vibrant IRL. I've never tried it on my toes. Sounds pretty!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home