This Page

has been moved to new address

Zoya Pinta

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Zoya Pinta

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Zoya Pinta

I love this one! It's a fairly straightforward blurple creme that looks black in low lighting and comes alive in the light.

Three coats, no topcoat (please excuse the lint on my pointer fingernail. I hate when that happens!)






The formula was fine and it dried to a nice glossy finish. There's not much to say except that I love the color, although it's not terribly unique. I had Orly Wild Wisteria on my wishlist, but when Zoya did their promo, I decided to get this one instead.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely! It's still in my untrieds :)

 
At January 21, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Ooh, gorgeous on you! Like rmc, I have this untried still...

 
At January 22, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! I'd love to see this one on you ladies. I was never a big fan of Zoya before, but these cremes have changed my mind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home