This Page

has been moved to new address

Color Club Love 'Em Leave' Em

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Color Club Love 'Em Leave' Em

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Color Club Love 'Em Leave' Em

Don't you just love satisfying lemmings? This has been one of mine for awhile now. Love Em and Leave Em is a warm light gold polish with a very subtle holographic effect. On me, it looks more nude than gold, and that is exactly why I like it.

Two coats, Revlon Colorstay Topcoat.

In sunlight





Natural light


Indoors


I had zero issues with the formula. Love Em and Leave Em dried almost to a matte finish, so a topcoat is needed for shine. Once again, Color Club has made me a happy girl.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At January 29, 2011 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Rory said...

I have a nude holo that is a lot like this and I love it because indoors everyone thinks I'm wearing an office appropriate nude, but then when I go outside...bam...sparkly goodness! haha

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

I know, that is the best!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Oooh, I have this in my stash. It's so lovely on you!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ABOP!

 
At March 3, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Anonymous megan said...

I just put this on for the reasons Varnish Vixen said. I love the formula on this. No bald spots or dragging, could be a one coater if you were in a hurry. Your skintone makes this soooo pretty :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home