This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze Cowgirl Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze Cowgirl Up

Thursday, January 27, 2011

China Glaze Cowgirl Up

This beauty was from the amazing Rodeo Diva collection. I'm sure you remember that one...I think every shade from that collection was a winner. Cowgirl Up isn't my favorite (Wagon Trail has that honor), but it's a close second. The base is royal purple, and it has purple shimmer. I've probably worn this shade 10 times, but I never noticed that it also has blue shimmer! (I know, duh lol). For some reason, my eyes just never caught it.

Two coats, Seche Vite on top.

Indoors, the blue isn't noticeable.



You can see it a bit here if you're looking for it (click to enlarge)




But in the sunlight....there it is!


The formula was near perfect...this was almost a one-coater. Every time I wear it, I get no chips, just regular tipwear.

Am I the only genius who's worn a polish a million times and never noticed something about it?

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty. I have been meaning to pick this one up :)

 
At January 27, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

This looks so great on you!
China Glaze does these glowy shimmery colors so well. n_n

 
At January 28, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Love this collection....I own all the ones I really love.

 
At January 29, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

rmcandlelight, I bet this would look great on you!

Thank you CB! I agree with you on that one.

Lacquerware, I usually only buy one or two from a collection, but I bought 5 from Rodeo Diva, that's how much I loved it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home