This Page

has been moved to new address

Sally Hansen Baroque Bronze

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Sally Hansen Baroque Bronze

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sally Hansen Baroque Bronze

This polish is about as close to gold as I will ever get. Golds completely wash me out and make my hands look gross. This polish narrowly escapes that description only because it's fairly dark. Baroque Bronze is, well, bronze with gold shimmer. Another reason I like it is that the brushstrokes aren't too pronounced. Brushstrokes pretty much ruin all metallic polishes for me.

Two coats, no topcoat.






The formula was nice, which I've found to be true of most of the SH Salon polishes I've tried. Baroque Bronze was part of the Sally Hansen Runway Collection, designed by fashion designer Tracy Reese.

Happy Painting!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 24, 2011 at 3:04 PM , Blogger L said...

Oh this one is pretty ON YOU

 
At January 24, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this, really pretty :) I don't have this one. Lol!

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home