This Page

has been moved to new address

L'Oreal Tres Soleil

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: L'Oreal Tres Soleil

Thursday, January 27, 2011

L'Oreal Tres Soleil

Tres Soleil is one of my favorite low key polishes. It has a nude base and GORGEOUS gold shimmer. I don't own it to compare, but from pictures I've seen, this polish is very close to Chanel Beige Rose.

Three coats, no topcoat.






The formula was fine. I needed three coats to get to opacity. My pictures don't really do this polish justice. I don't feel like being nude very often, but when I do, this is my holy grail.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Blogger KarenD said...

I don't think I've ever seen this one before--pretty!

 
At January 27, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! I remember getting it from the regular display, so it might be part of the core line.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home