This Page

has been moved to new address

Franken: Mauve Mentality

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Franken: Mauve Mentality

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Franken: Mauve Mentality

This is something I threw together. I don't franken often (this is only my third attempt), so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to know exactly what I'm going for before I start, or if I'm supposed to just go for broke. This polish is the result of the latter lol.

Mauve Mentality is a dark mauve with multi-colored microglitter. This is two coats, no topcoat.











With flash (it's not this purple IRL)


I started with Creative Nail Design Creamsicle Carnation, a very light peach creme. I added red, brown, blue holo, purple holo, more brown, and multi-colored glitter polishes. I was just kind of dumping them in there, which is why I didn't put the names. If you want to know specifics, let me know and I'll post them. I ended up with this. Not bad for my second try, right? :-)

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At January 26, 2011 at 6:40 AM , Blogger You nailed it! said...

such a nice color!

 
At January 26, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great color!! Maybe you should franken more often!!

 
At January 26, 2011 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Very well done. :D

 
At January 27, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

 
At January 30, 2011 at 4:37 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Awesome franken! I'd wear this for sure.

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thanks ABOP!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 1:12 PM , Blogger AllThingsNails! said...

Nice franken!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home