This Page

has been moved to new address

NYX Girls: Cheeky Chic and haul pic

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: NYX Girls: Cheeky Chic and haul pic

Saturday, May 14, 2011

NYX Girls: Cheeky Chic and haul pic

Today I have NYX Girls Cheeky Chic. Cheeky Chic has a pale pink base with loads of glass-flecky shimmer. It's on the sheer side, so I put two coats of it over one coat of Color Club Get a Clue. No topcoat:






Cheeky Chic is so pretty and dainty. The formula is fine, but it's definitely better layered over an opaque color.

This isn't my usual style but it's a nice quick understated mani that still has some sparkle and whimsy.

P.S. Part of my haul the other day was 5 Kleancolor holos. Here's the entire collection:


L to R: Holo Orange, Holo Green, Holo Blue, Holo Yello, Holo Pink, Holo Chrome (could the names be any less original?)

I'll be swatching the rest of these in the next few days if we get some sun.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2011 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I wish I could find that brand here *whine* Did you buy them online or do you have a retail store that stocks them? :)

 
At May 18, 2011 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

They are everywhere here. Next time you pass a beauty supply store, especially the ones that carry ethnic hair care products, check and see because I always find them in there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home