This Page

has been moved to new address

NYX Girls: Pop Culture...and Melmer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: NYX Girls: Pop Culture...and Melmer

Thursday, May 12, 2011

NYX Girls: Pop Culture...and Melmer

NYX Pop Culture is bright orange with subtle shimmer. It reminds me of the inside of an orange...very juicy looking! Two coats, no topcoat.






The formula was fine. Not too much to say about this one, other than I love the color and it's cheap!


Also, I finally got my Melmer. I put it together by myself and it only took me about 30 minutes. Unfortunately, it's almost full already, so I'll need another one in the next few months. FAIL.



Bottom drawer (Kleancolor, Orly, Wet 'N Wild, L'Oreal, MAybelline, Revlon, Sally Hansen, Ruby Kisses, Sinfuls)



Middle drawer (Color Club, NYX Girls, Ulta, Zoya, Carolyn New York, Goldie, Mia, Essie)



Top drawer (OPI and China Glaze)



I haven't organized them yet, so that will be next on my list along with updating my spreadsheet. I have way too much free time right now...

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At May 12, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Blogger BMR said...

Very pretty. I got this during the Cherry Culture sale. Now, for it to finally ship...

 
At May 12, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Blogger For Me, It Works... said...

I understand completely with the Melmer. I purchased my first and within 2 months I had to purchase my second. LOL!!!

 
At May 12, 2011 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous MyNailpolishOnline said...

I need something like that too! Mine are everywhere right now!

Btw, you have an award on my blog! :)

 
At May 14, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Stephanie Merlin said...

Great orange! I'm loving NYX polishes.

 
At May 14, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Lol at your melmer being full already! You need another one STAT!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

@Stardust Stephanie, I agree, I think NYX is very underrated.

@ABOP, I know! It's so sad lol.

 
At June 6, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Blogger stefsh01 said...

does your bottom drawer squeak? I have one ans it squeaks every time I open it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home