This Page

has been moved to new address

Kleancolor: Holo Chrome

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Kleancolor: Holo Chrome

Friday, May 6, 2011

Kleancolor: Holo Chrome

More name weirdness. Holo Chrome isn't chrome at all; the base is purple . But that's neither here nor there. Holo Chrome is hotness. It's loaded with rainbow holo glitter, and who doesn't love that?

Two coats, no topcoat:



Closeup:


Sunlight:



The formula was fine...went on smoothly, dried quickly. Surprisingly, the glitter isn't gritty or bumpy, so unless you need shine, a topcoat isn't needed. One caveat: everything you've heard is true. Kleancolors smell terrible. Even after they're dry, they smell terrible. But you know what they say...polish whores can't be choosers. Or something.

Has anyone gotten their hands on the new Kleancolors yet? My Lucid Bubble has some swatches up. I plan to order soon.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At May 6, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger AllThingsNails! said...

Now that's a holo that I keep forgetting to wear! Nice... :)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Nail Dazzler Nails said...

That nail polish is gorgeus the holo is just amazing:)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 12:41 PM , Blogger AmyGrace said...

Oh my, it's a true party polish!

 
At May 6, 2011 at 1:00 PM , Blogger MB @ Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite! said...

Oooh....this is really pretty. And, its true, as a polish ho, I am willing to put up with a WHOLE lot ;-)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks wonderful!! I love holo's. Oh yes I had to put my order in :)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Holy crayola! That is incredible! Wish I had the $ to get my hands on these.

 
At May 7, 2011 at 1:34 AM , Blogger Dandy112 said...

I hope I can get my hands on this one! It looks really nice! :)

 
At May 9, 2011 at 6:17 AM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

*drools*
Prettyyy...and I don't know what this says about me as a person, but I love smelly polish.
When I open a bottle of polish and am assualted with the stench of chemically goodness, I start grinning like a jack-o-lantern.
I also open a window, but there's still lots of grinning.

 
At May 10, 2011 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you everyone!

@ChaosButterfly...that is hilarious! Maybe it's kind of like a high. My dh can't stand the smell, but I'm so used to it that I don't notice. I don't get giddy though LOL.

 
At June 12, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not only one sho nuts out on nail polish i spent over 200.00 on nail polish all of the different crackles i coould find and the laquers and the hard rock top coat thought i was all set til non holo is on my list mm i wonder if my hubby would like vbeasn everydaday lol.

 
At June 13, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Blogger S. said...

This is SUCH a magnificent holo !
I'd do anything to get that !
O how I wish we had that brand here :(
Xx. S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home