This Page

has been moved to new address

CQ: Gem Green

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: CQ: Gem Green

Friday, April 22, 2011

CQ: Gem Green

Happy Earth Day! Today I have a really beautiful, really unique polish to show you. I picked this one up from Rite-Aid the other day.

Gem Green is really hard to describe, but I'll give it a shot. It's a frosty pale green shimmer that flashes gold and taupe. Is it a duochrome? It almost looks like it could be a holo, but it's not. Anyway, check out the pics. And disregard the "NEW" sticker, as this has been around for awhile. Three coats, no topcoat:







The formula was ok; it was a tad on the sheer side and needed three coats, but it was an easy three coats.

I think I've found another drugstore brand that I really like. I picked up another CQ which I'll post about tomorrow.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At April 22, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

The green is hardly visible on this one, but it's a very nice colour all the same.

 
At April 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks just silver. I do like CQ polishes though:-)

 
At April 23, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks so pretty and unique :)

 
At May 1, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home