This Page

has been moved to new address

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Mystic Lilac

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Mystic Lilac

Friday, April 8, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Mystic Lilac

Today I have one of the most beautiful and unique polishes in my stash; Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac. I know you've seen this before, but it's so pretty that I'm sure you won't mind seeing it again :). It's a greyed out lilac with mint green shimmer. Three coats, no topcoat:





Mystic Lilac is pretty sheer, so three coats is probably the minimum you can get away with. Fortunately, the formula is not hard to work with and the drying time is reasonable. I found this at Rite Aid and there were still more on the shelf, so I don't think this is hard to find. An awesome color at a great price and easily accessible; what more could you ask for?

By the way, don't forget that today is the last day to enter my giveaway (details up there on the right of the screen).

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At April 8, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

Awesome colour. I like the shimmer as it makes it a lot more interesting. I need a lilac, everyone seems to have one except me.

 
At April 8, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

Ohh this one is so so pretty. I love the pictures that you got of it!

Mine is still sitting in my untrieds.

 
At April 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Pretty! It looks lovely on you. :)

I am still looking for this polish. One day, I might get lucky.

 
At April 8, 2011 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This one is a very unique polish. I need to swatch it soon. I'm glad I grabbed it when I did because I don't see it anywhere now :)

 
At April 8, 2011 at 5:28 PM , Anonymous nikole said...

i loved this so much, but missed out on it (no idea how that even happened). made a frankendupe but i'm still not satisfied! MUST, HAVE, ORIGINAL MYSTIC LILAAAAACCCCCCCC

 
At April 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Dandy112 said...

This looks really pretty on you. :)

 
At April 9, 2011 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Crystal said...

this one is so pretty! you are right i don't mind seeing it again :)have a great weekend!

 
At April 9, 2011 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

A gorgeous lilac!!

 
At April 9, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've been looking for this, hoping I'll come (back) across it! My d/s haven't had it. I LOVE this shade and it looks great on you!

 
At April 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous shade!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you for your comments ladies! Now I think I might go back and pick up another one for a giveaway. I didn't know it was somewhat htf.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger FOREVER '92 said...

This is such a pretty color
That is so sweet of you to offer a giveaway to your followers ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home