This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI: DS Extravagance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: OPI: DS Extravagance

Monday, March 28, 2011

OPI: DS Extravagance

Imagine my surprise when I walked into Ulta during my trip a few weeks back and saw this and several other DS polishes on the shelf. I was really close to buying them all, but at $12.50 a pop, I showed remarkable restraint and only bought one. This has been a lemming of mine for a long time, so I couldn't be happier. Still, I think about the others and wonder what might have been...

Oh well. Love the one you're with, right? :-) You've all seen this before. Unfortunately, I failed to capture the awesomeness of the holo, but trust me, it's amazing in real life. Two coats, no topcoat.





The formula was classic OPI; I had no problems whatsoever. I was so excited about this one that I got back to my hotel room, slapped two coats on top of whatever I was wearing, and proceeded to wear it for the next three days. I couldn't stop staring at my hands.

So, lemming satisfied. It feels pretty darn good.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At March 28, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Amber P. said...

All of the OPI DS's are gorgeous... I don't have this one, but I do have Opulence, Radiance, and Magic. My sister got them for me for my birthday at Cosmoprof for a lot cheaper... I wish I could shop there!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Rory said...

I'm really lemming this polish! It is so incredibly beautiful on you...I must hunt it down asap!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger For Me, It Works... said...

I did a post on this one a short while back. I know your pain about leaving the others in the store. I eventually went back and rescued, Illuminate, Opulence, and Reflection. Transdesign has a couple others I plan on ordering. I love the DS line and wish would would release them more often.

 
At March 28, 2011 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This polish is so stunning I must swatch it real soon :)

 
At March 29, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger tytynette said...

It's gorgeous!!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

thank you ladies!

@For Me, I forgot TD has these! I might need to put an order together soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home