This Page

has been moved to new address

Finger Paints: Bada Bing Bada Blue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Finger Paints: Bada Bing Bada Blue

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finger Paints: Bada Bing Bada Blue

Hello there! I'm still alive. :-)

I've been in Cincinnati at an academic conference and I was unable to post because the internet at my hotel was pretty janky. The good news is that I hauled while I was there (hello OPI DS Extravagance!), and I came home to see that China Glaze sent me some Crackles, which I'll be posting about soon.

These next several weeks will be pretty busy for me with grad school applications, research papers, the GRE, and preparing for finals, but I'm going to try to post as much as I can.

In the meantime, here is Finger Paints Bada Bing Bada Blue, a lovely frosty blue shimmer. Two coats, no topcoat:





Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 21, 2011 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

Lovely blue

 
At March 21, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Rory said...

I love this color! Good luck on the GRE...fun times!! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home