This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze Tronica Collection: Laser Lime

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze Tronica Collection: Laser Lime

Sunday, March 13, 2011

China Glaze Tronica Collection: Laser Lime

Ok, I confess. I like scattered holo more than linear holo. I know that's not a popular opinion, but it is what it is.

With that out of the way, let me introduce you to my new love: Laser Lime, from the ChG Tronica Collection. I believe this is a limited edition Sally's exclusive, so get them now while you can so that you won't have to pay eBay prices for them one day.

Laser Lime is lime green with subtle rainbow holo. This is two coats with Revlon Colorstay topcoat:

Sunlight:






Shade:



I really hate that I bought this, because now I want them all. I went to Sally's to buy one just to try it out, fully expecting to be disappointed, but I fell in love.

Formula wise, it was a little sticky and goopy, but it wasn't thick and it still applied well. Weird. Like most holos, this dried super quick to a satiny finish, so topcoat is a must if you want shine.

What's a girl to do? I'm running out of storage, plus I'm really cheap and hate to buy things for full price. I could do without the purple and the teal since I have those colors from other collections, but the others are calling me. Decisions, decisions...

What do you think of the Tronica collection so far?

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At March 13, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger jaljen said...

That looks so good on you. SO good.

 
At March 13, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

this looks good on you. It was the only one I was interested in getting from this collection - until I learned they were "subtle". I want in-your-face holo with mine so I will stick with the blingy ones I have. I really do like this on you tho - it pops for you.

 
At March 13, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Blogger falsepriests said...

To repeat the other comments, this colour suits you so much!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger The Phalanges Friend said...

Yeahh I agree, this one looks amazing on ya!

Personally, I am going to get a few from the tronica collection.
The silver, the teal, and probably the blue one, because I like silver holos and missed the teal and blue from the OMG collection.
Like you, I really do not want to pay full price for china glaze. -__-

 
At March 14, 2011 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Alex said...

This colour looks amazing on you! I would never think to pick up this colour if I saw it, but seeing it on it looks really gorgeous :)
xxx

 
At March 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Olivia said...

Oh that colour is divine! I actually like both the linear and the scattered holo. Wish we had the Tronica collection here in Sweden...and that the polishes were as cheap as they are in the US.

P.S Just found you blog(which is really good) and I'm wondering what kind of lamp are you using when you take photos of your nails?

 
At March 14, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Rory said...

I really like Laser Lime...I think it is my favorite of the group. I haven't bought any of these but I don't live close to a Sally's...hopefully when I'm out in CT in April, they'll still have them!

 
At March 15, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you for the compliments ladies!

@ChaosButterfly: I can't wait to see your swatches. I'm still debating buying more.

@Olivia, thank you! I'm all over the place when it comes to my pics. For the indoor ones, I use a 60W soft white bulb.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home