This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI: Catherine the Grape

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: OPI: Catherine the Grape

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OPI: Catherine the Grape

Today I have a classic. Catherine the Grape, released with the OPI Russian collection, is a smoky purple with subtle bronze shimmer. This is one of my absolute favorite purples, and I have a lot of purples. There's just something about it...the depth, richness, color, shimmer...and it all comes together to make one fabulous and distinct shade. Hey OPI? Release more shades like this. Thanks.

Two coats, no topcoat.



Look at the shimmer. Isn't it beautiful?



The formula was perfect and CtG always wears well on me with only minor tip wear after a week. I should probably get a backup of this.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Blogger colorfulbottle said...

Wow, I've seen a lot of swatches of this polish, but it newer looked so beautiful, now I just have to add it on my WL =). I think I won't stop by here any more since every time I open your blog my WL gets longer =).

 
At March 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Blogger pkbmum said...

I am a new follower and love your blog. I like this colour, and can't believe no top coat, this is just so shiny. Love it. x

 
At March 8, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Ayesha Monique said...

this color is simply beautiful

 
At March 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Looks glorious on you.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 7:15 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

I'm in love. Full stop.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous on you!! :)

 
At March 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you for the compliments ladies!

@colorful bottle: I'm so glad to be an enabler lol. I have lots of them so I know how you feel. :-)

@pkbmum, thanks for following and welcome!

 
At March 14, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Blogger 10nekk@ said...

I'm so happy I discovered your blog! It's amazing :) I featured this beautiful swatch on my blog and I wanted to come by and give you a heads up.

 
At March 15, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you Polish Parade! I'm going to check out your blog.

 
At March 21, 2011 at 8:34 PM , Blogger hermetic said...

on my wishlist! I love it. nice blog :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home