This Page

has been moved to new address

NYX Girls: Indigo Blue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: NYX Girls: Indigo Blue

Thursday, March 3, 2011

NYX Girls: Indigo Blue

Indigo Blue isn't really indigo, but that's neither here nor there. It's sky blue with blue glass-flecky shimmer. It's beautiful, and perfect for Spring. I look at it and see the Atlantic Ocean.

I'd love to see how Indigo Blue compares to China Glaze Caribbean Blue (which I don't have). This shade looks like it would have fit right in with the ChG Bahama Blues collection.

Three coats, no topcoat.






The formula was ok. This needed three coats for opacity, but the consistency is such that it's an easy three coats. It dried pretty quickly.

On another note, I've finally started a spreadsheet to catalog my stash. So far, I've listed brands, shades, and tried/untried. How do you catalog your polishes?

Happy painting!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 3, 2011 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Une Ruxi à Paris said...

This is such a pretty blue!! I absolutely love it!

 
At March 3, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger For Me, It Works... said...

I just purchased 6 of this product line. Can't pass on $1.49/bottle. My inventory includes brand, color name, color family, secondary color, and its closest dup.

 
At March 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

@Une Ruxi a Paris: Thank you!

@For Me, It Works: I think you'll be very pleased! Your list is very helpful...I was sitting there trying to come up with some other categories and I was at a loss. Too much polish fumes I think lol.

 
At March 7, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

I think I picked this one up on my last trip downtown - it's gorgeous on you!
I say do what works for you with the spreadsheet. I don't even bother listing the shade in mine.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ABOP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home