This Page

has been moved to new address

NYX Girls Deep Space

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: NYX Girls Deep Space

Monday, February 28, 2011

NYX Girls Deep Space

This polish is crazy. I picked this up the other day at a beauty supply. This brand sells for $.99. Deep Space is a dark brown jelly packed with brown, blue, and gold flaky glitter. It doesn't look like much indoors, but in direct light, it's amazing. This is three coats, no topcoat.









The formula was ok to work with; it's pretty sheer and the three coats were definitely necessary. Overall, I'm impressed, especially for a buck. This is my first time using this brand and I like.

Happy painting!

ETA: Someone tried to comment on this post when I was uploading a comment widget. Sorry about that! I didn't get to read what you wrote. :-(

Everything should be straightened out now!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That polish is GORGEOUS, wow!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Wow! I had no idea this color existed with this brand. What I call a sleeper. Doesn't look like much until you get right up on it. :)

 
At March 1, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger marox79 said...

I'd heard the formula on the Nyx's polishes was not very good, but they seem to have improved.
There was this gorgeous colour, Grafitti, but all the reviews I've read on it said the formula was crap.

 
At March 1, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

@Lacquerware, I was reluctant to buy it because some polishes really fool you. They look good under the store lighting, but you get them home and they're duds. This one surprised me too.

@marox79, I'm not surprised by the bad reviews. This is my first NYX, but I have a few Sinfuls and my results with those have been mixed. I just bought two new NYXs today and I hope they turn out as well as Deep Space did.

 
At March 2, 2011 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! I'm impressed with this gorgeous polish. See now another lemming for me :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home