This Page

has been moved to new address

Goldie...Unnamed Barbie pink

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Goldie...Unnamed Barbie pink

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Goldie...Unnamed Barbie pink

I have another unnamed Goldie today, which I'll call "Candy" (I'm not creative at all LOL). It's a Barbie pink creme, perfect for spring/summer. This is two coats, with one coat of Seche Vite on top. Sorry for the tipwear on the last pic...that was taken on the third day of the mani.

Shade:





Sunlight:



Application was good, but I just remembered something I left out of my last Goldie review. The little rose tops on the brushes are cute, but they aren't functional at all. They're awkward and cumbersome and make application difficult. The polish formula is great, but that top sucks. I still love this shade, though. I've been on a search to replace OPI Strawberry Margarita, which I used up last summer, and I think "Candy" might be it.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 23, 2011 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Candice said...

I'm a sucker for pink nail polish...any shade! lol

 
At February 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

@ Candice, I know you love your pinks! :-) I'm going to get you to try some crazy colors if it's the last thing I do! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home