This Page

has been moved to new address

Creative Nail Design: Rock Royalty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Creative Nail Design: Rock Royalty

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Creative Nail Design: Rock Royalty

Don't laugh at me, but I've had Rock Royalty for years and never realized it had shimmer. I know, I know. That's one thing I love about blogging; I'm rediscovering polishes I already had and falling back in love with them. The act of photographing them and coming up with descriptions is helping me find even more beauty in these polishes, as opposed to when I was just applying and wearing them.

So, Rock Royalty has an eggplant base with very subtle blue and purple shimmer. This is two coats, no topcoat.

Sunlight:



Indoors:


I love it so much. The formula was great and it dried very quickly. Love, love, LOVE this shade.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2011 at 12:18 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Gorgeous!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 2:25 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thanks ABOP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home