This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze Zombie Zest and Confetti My Favorite Martian

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze Zombie Zest and Confetti My Favorite Martian

Thursday, February 10, 2011

China Glaze Zombie Zest and Confetti My Favorite Martian

Today I have two gorgeous, glittery greens. Like my alliteration? :-) Anyway, first up is Confetti My Favorite Martian. This one has a green jelly base with tons of mossy green, grass green, and yellow shimmer.

Three coats, no topcoat.

Natural light:



Sunlight:


As you can see, it leans more yellow in the sunlight.

I got China Glaze Zombie Zest at Sally the other night; they had all of their holiday polishes on clearance for $1.99. Zombie Zest was part of the 2010 Awakening collection for Halloween. This one is so awesome. The base is a swamp green jelly, with green, gold, and blue microglitter. In the bottle, it almost looks like it could be a duochrome, but it doesn't translate on the nail. The best part? The foil finish. Behold:

Three coats, no topcoat.

Natural light:




Sunlight:


Indoors:




I know they were going for Halloween and zombie-like, but this polish actually reminds me of pesto. I happen to love pesto, so that's alright with me.

Formula wise, both polishes were just fine. Since they're jellies, they need three coats for opacity, but both were easy to apply and the consistency was good enough that the three coats weren't too thick.

Happy Painting!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 10, 2011 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love green nail polishes :) <3

 
At February 10, 2011 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

I have both of these and love the confetti. And I'm now wondering if I need to do a comparison with ChG and my SpaRitual Optical Illusion. Both look fabulous on you!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home