This Page

has been moved to new address

Maybelline Timely Rose and Magenta Shock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Maybelline Timely Rose and Magenta Shock

Monday, February 7, 2011

Maybelline Timely Rose and Magenta Shock

Maybelline Timely Rose is a standard dusty rose creme. I love it on its own, and I wear it pretty often. I put it on a few days ago and decided to see how it would look with something sparkly on top, especially since it was the first sunny day we'd had here in awhile. I've had Magenta Shock for a long time but I've never worn it because it's too sheer for my liking. I don't know why it never occured to me to layer it. Magenta shock has a sheer pink base with pink and amber microglitter.

Timely Rose (two coats, no topcoat):



Timely Rose with one coat of Magenta Shock on top:




Bottle:


Next time I'll probably do two coats to get the maximum affect. Pictures don't do justice to how pretty this polish is. Formula wise, I had no problems with either. Timely Rose went on smoothly and Magenta Shock was thin, but not runny.

Happy Painting!






Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Rory said...

The shimmer is so unexpected! I loved when I thought it was a creme, but then I saw your other pictures and like it ever more. Very pretty!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you VV!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home