This Page

has been moved to new address

Zoya Creamy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Zoya Creamy

Monday, January 31, 2011

Zoya Creamy

I'm ready for spring! It was 70 degrees and beautiful here over the weekend. Unfortunately, it's now 50 degrees, grey, and rainy. And dreary. What a way to start the week. Mondays are already bad enough.

Zoya Creamy is the exact opposite of dreary. It's a bright, sunny yellow creme.

Three coats, no topcoat.

Natural light:





Indoors:


I had issues with the formula, but I expected that with a color like this. It was thick, yet streaky. I made it work, but I think it looks rather lumpy. I'm sure I can master the application with a little practice, which I definitely plan to do because I love the color. This is actually my very first yellow polish, and I can't wait to wear it this spring/summer. It's bright enough that it catches your attention, but it's not neon or loud. In other words, it's very wearable.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Lovely! It reminds me of egg yolks all cooked golden. Yummy!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Perfect description...I can definitely see that lol.

 
At February 3, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

I love yellow! Hmmm... I really need to get to wearing my polish, you keep reminding me of ones I have but haven't worn yet...

 
At February 4, 2011 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Yes, you do need to start wearing them, then you need to post the pics for me lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home