This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia

Flashbulb Fuchsia was released with the 2006 Brights collection. Bright pretty much sums things up for this shade. It has a deep fuchsia base with pink shimmer. It flashes blue depending on the light, and it definitely leans toward the cool side.

Three coats, no topcoat.

Natural Light:


Sunlight:





Indoors:



The formula was fine and I had no problems with the application. This is one of those colors that looks great on both fingers and toes. I cannot wait for summer because this one will definitely be a regular for pedicures.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How did I miss this one! Lol It's very pretty. I'm loving pinks these days :)

 
At February 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Rory said...

This is so pretty. I'm really looking forward to wearing colors like these this summer!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

I know, I can't wait. This seems like it's been the longest winter ever...

 
At February 5, 2011 at 5:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This pink is so pretty! I didn´t know it before, so thanks...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home