This Page

has been moved to new address

Color Club Wild at Heart

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Color Club Wild at Heart

Monday, January 31, 2011

Color Club Wild at Heart

I've had my eye on Wild at Heart for awhile now. It's purple and holographic. Enough said.

Two coats, Seche Vite on top.

Indoors:






Natural light:


Sunlight:





The formula was nice. This is a one coater, but I did two out of habit.

Wild at Heart is not as holographic as I was hoping, but it's so richly pigmented and gorgeous that I don't care. It comes alive in the sunlight but it shines and sparkles so much indoors that I can stare at it all day without the holo. Besides, it's Color Club. :-)

I can definitely say that this is my favorite purple holo EVER.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous! It is a pretty purple :)

 
At February 1, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Rory said...

I love the base color so the fact that it isn't massively holo is fine with me. Your sunlight pics look awesome!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

I'm so glad I own this color. It is truly awesome in so many ways. Looks fabulous on you.

 
At February 2, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies! I agree...the base color is amazing and the shade of purple is rich and vibrant. I could gush about it all day!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Love it!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home