This Page

has been moved to new address

Chelsea Baja Orange

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Chelsea Baja Orange

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chelsea Baja Orange

Baja Orange is really beautiful in the bottle, but it's kind of average on the nail. The base is a burnt orange creme, but there's this gorgeous hidden gold shimmer. And when I say hidden, I mean it. I tried my hardest to capture it, but it eluded me in all but a few pictures.

Three coats, Revlon Colorstay topcoat on top. Please excuse the messiness around my cuticles.


Natural light:



Sunlight:






The formula was interesting. The first coat? Like butter. I couldn't believe how smoothly it went on. The subsequent coats went less smoothly; the second coat was streaky and the third coat wouldn't level. I had to use topcoat just to even everything out. I've never had that happen before. This is my only Chelsea polish, so I don't know if this is the case for other shades or if it's just this one.

Anyway, I love the color and I definitely want more Chelseas.

Happy painting!


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 5, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger KarenD said...

That shimmer is really subtle but it's a pretty color.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

I agree with you. It might as well be a creme!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

Such a lovely color!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ABOP!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home