This Page

has been moved to new address

Zoya Bailey, and RIP to my right ring fingernail

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Zoya Bailey, and RIP to my right ring fingernail

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zoya Bailey, and RIP to my right ring fingernail

Zoya Bailey is really pretty, but this is another color I don't generally go for. It's a sheer nude with silver and pink shimmer. I think I jinxed myself by putting it on, because I broke my right ring fingernail today and it is Not.Pretty. So now I will only be wearing nudes until it grows out a little. This sucks! Anyway, Zoya Bailey. It's perfect for work because it's subtle enough that it doesn't stand out, but it's sparkly enough that you still want to look at your nails in the light.

Three coats, no topcoat.

Sunlight:


Sparkly:




The formula was fine, but you definitely need at least three coats.

Please pour out a little lacquer for my fallen fingernail.

Happy Painting!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 6, 2011 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Recalcitrant Nails said...

Awww, I'm sorry about your nail - I hate when that happens. :( However, the color is pretty on you. :)

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! I'm still trying to get used to these nubbins lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home