This Page

has been moved to new address

Misa Dirty Sexy Money and China Glaze Atlantis

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Misa Dirty Sexy Money and China Glaze Atlantis

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Misa Dirty Sexy Money and China Glaze Atlantis

I stopped by Sally Beauty Supply last night to get the new Fingerpaints, but they didn't have them in yet. I looked around a bit and saw that they had China Glaze Atlantis in its own display, which is odd since Atlantis was released in 2009 with several other specialty glitters. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining lol. I picked up Atlantis and a few $1.99 holiday shades they had on clearance.

I've had Misa Dirty Sexy Money for awhile. It was released with the 2009 Living in the Fast Lane collection. I'm sure you've seen it a million times, but I just did my first mani with it. Dirty Sexy Money is a dusty turquoise creme. It's very distinct.

Two coats, no topcoat.

Natural light:


Sunlight:



My pictures didn't adequately capture the dustiness of this polish. It's gorgeous. After I got done staring at it, I decided to layer Atlantis over it. Atlantis is a turquoise jelly with multicolored glitter.

Two coats over Dirty Sexy Money, no topcoat.

Natural light:


Sunlight (blurry so you can see the colors):



As you can see, Atlantis is insane. In a good way.

Formula wise, Dirty Sexy Money was perfect. Atlantis is a jelly, so it's not something I'd wear alone, and it's pretty thick. The glitter tends to group together, so I had to spread it a bit, but it's so amazing that I can forgive that.

By the way, I now have nubbins thanks to that broken ring fingernail the other day.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger AmyGrace said...

Dusty polishes are so great, it looks very nice on you! And I love the layering you did =)

 
At February 10, 2011 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Candice said...

This is very pretty!!

 
At February 12, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger ABOP Laquerlove said...

So pretty! I know the combo is more gorgeous than can be shown in a photo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home