This Page

has been moved to new address

Misa Duochromes: Bojangles and Persian Carpet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Misa Duochromes: Bojangles and Persian Carpet

Friday, February 11, 2011

Misa Duochromes: Bojangles and Persian Carpet

My love affair for Misa continues in this post. First up is Persian Carpet, a jewel-toned purple shimmer that flashes amber. This is three coats, no topcoat.

Natural light:



You can see the amber here


Sunlight:


Reminds me of OPI Catherine the Grape here


The second shade is my favorite of the two; Bojangles. It's a warm pink shimmer that flashes orange. This is also three coats, no topcoat.

Sunlight:



You can see the orange here



Natural light:


In this picture in the shade, it reminds me of sherbet:



Formula wise, these were close to perfect. The first coats went on sheer, but the second coats were opaque. I added third coats but I really didn't need to. They both dried fast and I had no chipping issues.

I hope Misa releases more duochromes in the near future. Misa, are you reading this? Please make this happen...

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At February 12, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow... both are pretty! I would go for Persian Carpet :)

 
At February 12, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stop it, stop it right now....more lemmings for me. Lol!! These are so gorgeous! :D

 
At February 16, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

LOL! Thank you ladies. Not to tempt you rmcandlelight, but I'm sure they're still available on head2toe or 8ty8. ;-)

 
At February 19, 2011 at 10:28 AM , Blogger marox79 said...

I LOVE purples. Full stop.

 
At June 8, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger kim23 said...

wow...these are very gorgeous!!! But I think I would go for Persian carpet too! Happy painting! lovely post, by the way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home