This Page

has been moved to new address

China Glaze Naked

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: China Glaze Naked

Monday, February 14, 2011

China Glaze Naked

Happy Valentine's Day! Today I have China Glaze Naked, which is pretty appropriate for the day given the color and the name. :-) This is a Barbie pink with conspicuous silver shimmer in the form of China Glaze's famous glass flecked finish. This is two coats, no topcoat.

Sunlight:





Shade:


The formula was fine; I had no issues.

Happy painting!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty! I' really liking pink these days and it looks great on brown skin :)

 
At February 16, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you! I'm such a pink lover. The only color I have more of is purple.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home