This Page

has been moved to new address

Goldie...Unnamed pink

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Nail Noir: Goldie...Unnamed pink

Monday, February 21, 2011

Goldie...Unnamed pink

I was perusing the cosmetics aisle at TJ Maxx when I spotted a boxed set of polishes with a $7.99 sticker on them. It was the last one so I grabbed it; you can't beat 8 polishes for $8. I got them home and tore into them and it turns out they are made my Goldie. I looked it up, and apparently the brand was released by Bath and Body Works at one time. They sold for $9 a bottle. They are now discontinued, but apparently the sets are popping up at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

First of all, the bottles are adorable. Check it out:



Even my husband, who is so over my nail polish obsession, saw them and said "Wow, these are so cute!"

Don't tell him I told you that.

I swatched half of them, but I'm saving the rest for a giveaway. The formula was great on all of them, and the colors are pretty, though not very unique.

First up is a brown based pale pink creme, which just looks nude on me. The bottles are all label-less, so I have no idea what the name is. I'll just call it "Buff". This is three coats, no topcoat.




Very work appropriate. Pretty, but bland, which just isn't my style. I decided to add China Glaze Fairy Dust on top to give it some kick.






As I said before, the formula was good; no problems whatsoever with application. I'm currently wearing a bright pink from the set, which I'll photograph today if the sun ever peeks out.

Happy painting!

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this on you! It's an amazing shade of pink! I've never tried goldie polishes, they are not available here!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Angeles said...

The bottle is really cute...
I love the effect with Fairy Dust on top!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Candice said...

this is gorgeous!I especially like it with the Fairy Dust on top.

 
At February 21, 2011 at 5:32 PM , Blogger AmyGrace said...

Ohh, what an adorable bottle <3 Lovely colour, I also love it with the glitter on top!

 
At February 24, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Nail Noir said...

Thank you ladies! I love the bottles too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home